Jes Health Services, LLC is now offering Pharmacy Technician Classes. The first 12-week class begins on June 25, 2018. To assist working students, the classes are offered days and nights. Instructor Keldrick Cain has vast experience as a pharmacy technician at Turenne PharMedCo.
Pharmacy technicians can work in pharmacies, hospitals, primary care and pharmacy organizations. Under a pharmacist’s supervision, pharmacy technicians:
- Supply medicines to patients, whether on prescription or over the counter
- Assemble medicines for prescriptions
- Provide information to patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Manage areas of medicines supply such as dispensaries
- Supervise other pharmacy staff
- Produce medicines in hospitals and the pharmaceutical industry.
WIOA funding is available – see your local Career Center for Financial Assistance. We accept payment plans for all programs. If you have any questions give us a call at 334-647-1183.
More reviews will be posted here soon. Please check back next time.